Tuesday 27 November 2007

Some photos from my trip so far:

I received a message from Dj Teenage Wolf asking me about photos from NY...Here they are my friend!
Some of them I took, some are taken by other people/friends...

This was after my first ever Thanksgiving dinner:


Me and my friend Eric on top of a roof


Me and a beer...by Eric


some of the N.Y. crew:


The boyband and a fan:


New York crew 2:


Getting tanned @ Nacotheque!


-Charlotte are you sure you know how to use the camera?
with Amylu and Marcelo @ Nacotheque...you guys were great! thank you for everything!


Posing with my friends at this club Lauren Flax was playing at on Thanksgiving day:


More posing please ignore us!


Waiting for the train...


I'll post more photos soon y'all!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

buenisimas las fotos!!