Wednesday 18 April 2007

Some gigs...


I'll be playing records tomorrow Thursday 19th of april at Catch 22 alongside the gorgeous Nadja, She has a great taste in music...I'm looking forward to that!



Another gig/Party you should not miss is the 3rd Girlcore Party!... this time we are having "The Lovely Jonjolina" & the girls/guys from "Caffe Latte" headlining they will Dj in drag...! the rest of the Line up includes Cherise Got Loki and myself , also Girlcore dj debut.
Come and let urself go...guys will be expected to dress as girls and viceversa...
remember:
GIRLCORE PRESENTS "DRAGCORE" THURSDAY 26TH OF APRIL AT CATCH 22

1 comment:

Dizzietron (AKA Hadiza) said...

I like your blog, I like your tracks, are they your vocals??

- I hope theirs a second Ipod battle, I missed the first one