Wednesday 10 September 2008

LIVE @ NACOTHEQUE!



I'm in New York at the moment, so great! amazing weather and in all just chilling with friends my favourite thing in the world.

Last Thursday was the first *GIRLCORE* NYC! it was lots of fun! thanks to everyone who made it down to ALPHABETA! thanks for the guys there too, they were great!

Now...this Saturday Im gonna be doing a live P.A. at NACOTHEQUE, I love the party! I djed it last year in November and now Im back to showcase the material from my upcoming EP!

In the meantime listen to this set I made for this week's Nacotheque newsletter, hope you like it, there's 25mins of songs I'm into at the moment.

NACOTHEQUE SEPT/08 SET (DOWNLOAD)


Tracklist:

Minimal (DJ Koze Radio Edit)-Matias Aguayo
Pa las mamasitas (snippet)-Isa GT
El Botellon (Uproot Andy bass rmx)-Grupo Naidy
Loco (Daniel Haaksman rmx)-Madera Limpia
Yo soy tu maestro-Mala Fe
O calhambeque (xrs rmx)-Roberto Carlos
Palmitos park-El Guincho
Metralleta-Lord David y Ghetto Agapo
Funketa-Isa GT
Plastic Caramelo-Plastic Caramelo

see you this Sat!
x

2 comments:

nonobvious said...

r u gonna dj too?

Isa GT said...

shit!
I just saw this, I did dj' did you made it at the end?